Friday, February 27, 2009

MSN and heat packs

Oh my! I am actually MSNing in Chinese for probably the very first time in my life. Hahah that's the experience of going on international exchange. And I discovered I am damn pro in typing in Chinese!

Just opened a reusable heat pack that Youli passed to Ziyi when we were in Beijing. Woah, it's freaking amazing! The liquid inside turns hot immediately when I break the iron sheet; it's even hotter than my shower! I should have brought this pack out when I was outside yesterday. Irritating Ziyi told me that the weather was rather warm (comparatively) yesterday so I ditched my thermals and wore a light blazer. I got so cold my teeth started chattering and I had to hide behind my friends while walking. He is damn scheming!

No matter what weather it is today, I am wearing thermals. And a thick coat.

No comments: