Monday, January 19, 2009

Airline Details

Got my air tickets to Korea! Have been looking around for cheap airline tickets for the past few m0nths, and I finally made the decision to go with Air China in the early morning (like 12 plus am). It's cheap (half the price of every other tickets) and I get to transit in Beijing for 10 hrs too! Wonder if I can visit the Olympic Stadium and Great Wall in 10 hrs.

But the downside is that I will have to sleep at Incheon International Airport for 1 night while waiting for the rest of the NUS exchange students. Irritating Ziyi; refuse to book a hotel room to stay for the night. Anyway, my flight details are as follows (to facilitate those that are sending me off):

Air China CA 0970
Departing: 0015, 20 February 2009 (Friday)
Changi Airport Terminal 1

No comments: