Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Acceptance Kit has arrived!

Woah finally received my acceptance package! It's much nicer than I had expected, and much much nicer than the acceptance package that I received from NUS. Finally I feel like I am really going to Korea, after one whole long year of waiting. Here are the contents of the kit!

The file! It's a nice glossy red. Ziyi doesn't really like the tiger as the logo; he feels that KU (Korea University) should use the ba(1) gua(4), but I think it's really classy.

All the contents of the package.

The most important document of all - My acceptance letter!

Top Business school in Korea, only Korean business school with EQUIS and ACCSB accredition, most number of CEOs, admits the top 1% of high school graduates in Korea. And I am admitted!

More Brochures. The one on the left is my hostel.

My student hand book.

The map of Korea University, which is wierdly printed in Korean, although it's meant for foreign students. The campus looks really huge though, with its own ice skating rink, and gasp, a funeral hall! My friends who have been there all mentioned that the school looks like a huge castle, so really looking forward to going there and looking at the real thing!

No comments: